Corporate Parties, Team Building & Special Events That Everyone Can Enjoy!
It’s amazing how a SMALL THANK YOU to your employees, such as hosting a great corporate bowling party can BOOST MORALE and IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY. Vero Bowl hosts many company parties throughout the year, but our customized Holiday Parties are a real gift from Jolly Old St. Nick.
Vero Bowl can help you take care of all the planning. Plus you’ll have access to our “Special Company Party Bowling Games”. These games have been designed for groups looking to have a great time even if you don’t have a lot of bowlers. As long as you can have FUN, these games are for you.
Vero Bowl can also help provide you with a great theme party. Groups have used our Bowling For Beads game and turned it into Mardi Gras. Others have used Leis and had a Hawaiian Theme. Don’t worry we’ll help you plan the entire event.
Vero Bowl can provide the perfect party for adults only, but we can also provide a great party that your employees would love to invite their families to. You will see PLENTY OF SMILES and it’s hard to miss the SOUNDS OF LAUGHTER above the balls rolling and pins crashing.
Group Party Rates
for groups of 25 or more
All parties include 1.5 hours of bowling and shoes
Monday - Thursday: $8/person
Friday - Sunday: $10/person
Add an extra 30 minutes for $3/person
Call Us To Book Your Event Today!
Top 10 reasons why many successful businesses have bowling parties...
- It's America's #1 Fun Outing - DID YOU KNOW 2X'S AS MANY PEOPLE BOWL AS PLAY GOLF
- In Bowling You Don't Have To Be Good To Have FUN!
- It's Affordable - great party packages at reasonable rates
- Family Friendly Activity - they'll love to bring the kids & spouses
- Great way to boost morale - almost EVERYONE CAN BOWL
- Planning is easy to do - give us a call and we'll do the rest
- Do it day or night, ran or shine (We can act as a back up plan, if the weather spoils an outdoor event)
- Even non-participants can attend and HAVE FUN
- We provide all the necessary equipment
- We have designed some FUN bowling games (JUST FOR GROUPS THAT ARE NOT AVID BOWLERS, BUT LOOKING TO ADD A LITTLE COMPETITION TOO.)